When I’m anxious, it’s simple, …
- I’m depending too much on myself.
- I’ve taken on a burden I was never intended or created to bear.
- I’m not believing God’s promise that He already has a perfect plan and provision to meet all of my needs.
- I’m spinning my wheels for no reason, accomplishing absolutely nothing.
- I’m taking possession and responsibility of a problem God wants me to give to Him.
- I’m trying to be God. I don’t want to be God. He’s got way too many problems. He collects them.
He’s got me, even when I had Stage IV melanoma cancer. And He’s got you – NO worries.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. – Philippians 4:6
And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life? – Matthew 6:27
Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. – 1 Peter 5:7
God is collecting problems again today. So let’s give them ALL to Him. If you’re having trouble letting go, don’t worry, He’ll be collecting again tomorrow.